Available from Logos School
- Polo Shirt: Light Blue with School logo
- Sweater: Navy Blue with School logo
- Fleece Navy Blue with School Logo
Available from elsewhere
- Trousers: Medium grey (Boys only)
- Shorts: Medium grey (Boys only) Optional for the summer season
- Skorts: Medium grey (Girls only) Skorts must be worn knee length
- PE Kit: Navy shorts and yellow T-shirt with School logo
- Shoes: Must be black, without a high heel or platform sole.. Boots or sports shoes of any form are not permitted.
- Sandals: Primary Students - Black or dark blue sandals may be worn with socks in the summer season.
- School Bag: This must be free from any advertising, slogans or graffiti. A strong bag is recommended
- Trainers: To be used for PE only
- Socks: White for girls. Black for boys
- Tights: Black (no patterns, should be plain)
- Hair-bands: Girls are permitted to wear black or dark blue hair-bands
- Logos School pupils are expected to be dressed smartly at all times.
- Jewellery may not be worn. Items of jewellery found to be worn by any pupil will be confiscated and kept in the school safe until the end of the school year.
- Hair must be well groomed and presentable. Extreme styles will not be accepted.
- Pupils must wear their school uniform correctly both to and from school. PE clothing should be carried separately.
- Boys must be clean shaven at all times.